maca134

Mod Downloader For Servers

5 posts in this topic

Here is a tool I have whipped up so server owner can download mods without needing steam/launcher on the server. We all know the pain for uploading crap...

Its a quick job, might crash :D

Get it here http://a3.launcher.eu/download 

It lists both A2 + A3 mods, it also verifies files in the same way A3Launcher does, so when mods update, your only downloading changes. It will download the mods to the directory it is ran from, didnt have time for a folder option :P

ModDownloader_2016-06-04_05-08-47.png?dl

• Like 12

Advertisement
2 hours ago, maca134 said:

Here is a tool I have whipped up so server owner can download mods without needing steam/launcher on the server. We all know the pain for uploading crap...

Its a quick job, might crash :D

Get it here http://a3.launcher.eu/download 

It lists both A2 + A3 mods, it also verifies files in the same way A3Launcher does, so when mods update, your only downloading changes. It will download the mods to the directory it is ran from, didnt have time for a folder option :P

ModDownloader_2016-06-04_05-08-47.png?dl

Just one word BANG-ON!!! Nice job

Does it have the function to fetch the keys from each mod folder that is downloaded and drop them into the keys folder in A3. If not maybe adding this as a future possible addition would be great...that way i can run this from a batch tool once a week or whatever so that I dont have to keep downloading the updates and manually updating keys on a regular basis. Just a simple "click and go" all in one easy step or have it set to an auto start-up on a weekly basis.

Advertisement