VintageApparel

EXILE | Black screen after server loads? Why?

12 posts in this topic

I have the server running fine up until i get to the final stage of the loading and then it just gives me a black screen? i have heard this might be the database, but i am not sure at all! any help would be awesome!

also i have tried to find my rtp logs but they are not where people are saying they should be.

Advertisement

Is this a rented server from a GSP or a dedicated box? Check to be sure your server.cfg (or config.cfg) is loading the correct mission file and that the mission file is named properly. Check to be sure the extdb-conf.ini file has the correct database information.

5 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Is this a rented server from a GSP or a dedicated box? Check to be sure your server.cfg (or config.cfg) is loading the correct mission file and that the mission file is named properly. Check to be sure the extdb-conf.ini file has the correct database information.

6 hours ago, VintageApparel said:

i am hosting it on my pc so i can do some testing, and yes all my database info is the same

Try starting the server BEFORE you log in to Steam if they are on the same PC. Log out of & close Steam -> start server -> log in to Steam

Edited by READTHESCROLL

Advertisement