BetterDeadThanZed

[RELEASE] Random Starting Loadouts/Uniforms

82 posts in this topic

Advertisement

i like the idea, even if i thing, that is not really useful for our servers! gonna check it out anyways! 

xD

edit:

WOW, yes, works as supposed to! awesome! after a first test, its fuc*** usefull! didnt know, that u changed the bambi overall as well! 

perfect! thx

Edited by John Lemon

On 6/2/2016 at 8:34 PM, John Lemon said:

i like the idea, even if i thing, that is not really useful for our servers! gonna check it out anyways! 

xD

WOW, yes, works as supposed to! awesome! after a first test, its fuc*** usefull! didnt know, that u changed the bambi overall as well! 

perfect! thx

The bambi coveralls is what pushed me to do this. I hated that they had 40 slots but other clothes had 20 or 30. There was never initiative to take those items. Now this spawns you with a random outfit other than the coveralls. I'm sure this could be expanded to give a player a weapon if you wanted, but I don't want my new spawns to have a weapon so I left that out. 

5 minutes ago, koriaba said:

That's nice, but how to give new players money? 10,000 coins for example, and 1 Respect

That's not really within the capabilities of this script. I think the poptabs has to be done in the database. You'll have to search the forum for that answer.

Advertisement