The Unknown

MAS Weapons

Question

Hey guys, just having a little issue with my NATO_Rus_Weapons recently. It seems that all items from the weapon pack work fine, but, they always despawn on a disconnect or a restart. You can buy them, wear them, shoot them and sell them all just fine....but they're gone after a disconnect. A3XAI is showing this in the logs....

15:47:45 "[A3XAI] Removing invalid classname: B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_c."

This is for all the MAS Weapons seemingly. I have had that before with the server remembering the MAS weapons stuff though, so, I'm not sure that's the problem. Also, had this when I logged in...

15:49:41 Cannot create non-ai vehicle B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_c,
15:49:41 Cannot create object 3:5 with type[Entity], param[B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_c], NMT code[89]:
15:49:41 Error: Object(3 : 5) not found
15:49:41 Client: Object 3:5 (type Type_119) not found.
15:49:41 Client: Object 3:5 (type Type_91) not found.
15:49:41 Client: Object 3:5 (type Type_420) not found.
15:49:41 Error: Object(3 : 5) not found

Seems like the issue, but, not sure how to fix it :D

Anyone got any ideas?

FYI: I'm running @Exile;@Namalsk;@CUP_Weapons;@NATO_Rus_Vehicles;@RHSAFRF;@ASDG_JR;@Extended_Base_Mod;@CPCTRYK;@TRYK; and obviously I'm trying to have NATO_Rus_Weapons too. I've had it working before, but, this time round, the despawning issue has occured.

Ps. I've tried running it with CBA_A3 on the server, which hasn't helped. I've also tried changing the Pbo for the ASDG_JR compatibility over, but, I might not have done that correctly. (I also has A3XAI, Enigma Revive, R3F, Igiload and VEMF-r running script wise too)

Thanks for any help :D

Edited by The Unknown

15 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, The Unknown said:

Hey guys, just having a little issue with my NATO_Rus_Weapons recently. It seems that all items from the weapon pack work fine, but, they always despawn on a disconnect or a restart. You can buy them, wear them, shoot them and sell them all just fine....but they're gone after a disconnect.

Anyone got any ideas?

FYI: I'm running @Exile;@Namalsk;@CUP_Weapons;@NATO_Rus_Vehicles;@RHSAFRF;@ASDG_JR;@Extended_Base_Mod;@CPCTRYK;@TRYK; and obviously I'm trying to have NATO_Rus_Weapons too. I've had it working before, but, this time round, the despawning issue has occured.

Ps. I've tried running it with CBA_A3 on the server, which hasn't helped. I've also tried changing the Pbo for the ASDG_JR compatibility over, but, I might not have done that correctly. (I also has Enigma Revive, R3F, Igiload and VEMF-r running script wise too)

Thanks for any help :D

Are you sure you are not spawning them in because it sounds like the items are not saving to the database.

I'm pretty sure, but, I was under the impression that the database saved whatever you had on you anyway?

I'll go and test it now though just to be on the safe side.

Update: Ok, so tested purchasing one and it again despawned. I also tried putting a purchased one in a vehicle....It was still there, but, I couldn't do anything with it....couldn't move it or wear it etc.

Not sure what that means :D

Edited by The Unknown

Advertisement

Spawned items never save to the DB but maybe you have a script restriction error.

Can you post your logs please and we will take a look.

To be honest, stuff I spawn always remains in the database?

Anything I spawn for myself, be it vanilla, CUP or, back when it was working, MAS is still on me after restart or after any other disconnect. Regardless, I tested the purchased ones and no luck there either.

http://pastebin.com/yGM7cXhY

Link to my latest log.

Thanks for the help @Brit :)

Your welcome but your mission has some serious problems and you have also spawned a arifle_mas_hk416 and items that you spawn will NOT save.

There is also so many errors with your mission i don't even know where to start!

fix your RPT errors and you might be ok., if not come back and paste your RPT again.

Edited by Brit

are all the keys assigned also man why do you need so many mods for a tiny map also if you have A3XAI installed get rid of it as its outdated and will cause you major headaches

Edited by hogansheroes

I've checked the keys and yeah, they're all ok. As for all the mods, it's not my server, I just "try" and run it as I apparently have the most knowledge on how to do so.....of which I have none. That being said, the mods aren't too much in the sense of we don't have lots of duplicated version of stuff or etc.....We prefer the MAS ak's for example, so the CUP and RHS ak's are removed. The RHS vehicles are nice and CUP's M4's and (esp.) the L85 are nice, so they stay over MAS version etc. etc.

A3XAI was simply the Roaming Ai that were suggested to me when I was setting things up, and, seeing as it has run fine, I didn't see much need to change it.

As for all the server errors. Feel free to point some out, as, I'm not a coder at all. I know there's an error when I play on the server and something isn't working.....and at the moment, everything works except for MAS remaining after a restart.

Ps. That spawned HK416 was just to see if it would spawn.....it spawns onto me, but not onto the ground in front of me.....and not to sound like a know it all (as I genuinely know nothing) but ALL my current loadout on the server has been spawned in and it saves each and everytime?

It has to be down to not loading the mod correctly, and with so many errors it's hard to see mate.

Please paste your startup parameters and a screen of the root folder and we can start to break the possible issues down. 

Edited by Brit

Well thank you for the input man and I wish I knew what errors there were and how to fix them :D

I think the sensible thing for me to do then will be to disable all the mods except Exile, Namalsk and Mas Weapons and see if I still get the issue of the items despawning.....If I do, perhaps there's something up with my server's version of it and I'll try a fresh upload.

Advertisement