Sign in to follow this  
InsertCoins

weapon jam

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

Don't know if it's at all possible or wanted, but how about implementing a slight small chance of a weapon jam? Seeing as these are convicts, and weapons won't be cared for so well, a weapon jam is more then likely.
Could this be at all possible with the arma engine?

• Like 1

I was a Dev tester for SQUAD , and they implemented this . I can tell you , although somewhat realistic , it is almost always fatal for the soldier with the jammed weapon , and leads to some interesting language / actions ..... :)

• Like 1

Advertisement

LOL sorry Insertcoins but the convict thing is dead in exile we all need to move on from this part as no convict will have a tanks,jets,op heli's, m107 with demo rounds etc etc its now just Exile overwatch .

14 minutes ago, Slycone said:

LOL sorry Insertcoins but the convict thing is dead in exile we all need to move on from this part as no convict will have a tanks,jets,op heli's, m107 with demo rounds etc etc its now just Exile overwatch .

I think you mistake those "We have 2390712037mods servers" that happen to run Exile for an Exile server.

its sad but true convict part is dead tried for ages to find a proper hc server close to OZ but to many players want the high end loot spawning and dont want to work for anything which for me is just like arma 2 overwatch was .

ATM exile feels like a wasteland mod Not the true Exile feeling it had at the start  that deadzero server looks good but like most good server to high of a ping from OZ.

Sorry to hear that man. I agree that most servers hand everything to players on a silver platter but I fully understand a EU server is too far from OZ.

Im partly agreed with @Slycone 

im just tired of people saying This is not arma2 dayz/epoch/overwacth but yet they add arma 2 vehciels and weapons :( 

its a new game new content wich is mainly why ive treid to find servers with RHS and HLC new game new content 

9 minutes ago, InsertCoins said:

just out of interest, how does RHS differ from say CUP? Never used any weapon packs or anything

RHS had EVERYTHING in one pack, and is split between a USA pack and a Soviet pack. CUP has everything broken down into separate packs, Vehicles, Weapons, and Units (clothing).

8 minutes ago, kuplion said:

RHS had EVERYTHING in one pack, and is split between a USA pack and a Soviet pack. CUP has everything broken down into separate packs, Vehicles, Weapons, and Units (clothing).

but do they basically offer the same items?

Advertisement