Sign in to follow this  
Xanto

Anti wall glitch

20 posts in this topic

On a server I discovered the Razor Wire that Exile will add soon and I tested it on the Server and in the Editor since its an Arma 3 object.
So I found out its 100% glitch proof and thought you should know it maybe it can be somehow implemented or recreated on the Exile walls
and if not you could advertise it more as a anti glitch wall, since the players can place the Razor Wire behind their important Exile walls and it should be glitchproof then.

There are somehow 2 walls the first one pushes you out again if you glitch through but the second one in the middle is unglitchable.
If someone wants to try out its called: *Razorwire Barrier* its under the category Fences, Military.

Edited by Xanto

Advertisement

Well there is still the Vehicle glitch but if the base is build a bit above the ground it is no problem, or if the Server have an anti glitch mod where you cant eject the Vehicle right next to a Exile Wall.

Edited by Xanto

4 hours ago, Xanto said:

Well there is still the Vehicle glitch but if the base is build a bit above the ground it is no problem, or if the Server have an anti glitch mod where you cant eject the Vehicle right next to a Exile Wall.

if your base is less than 5ft off the floor you can still glitch through the floor! and there is a work around to the anti eject mod

Edited by Sgt Smash

doesnt work my mate build his base i tried 3 ways and 2 worked still best way atm is to build 2 lvl base and move the steps to 2nd lvl when your ofline of not at your base

3 hours ago, Xanto said:

So no one managed to glitch through the razorwire barrier ?

You can walk through ANY object, cars, trees, non enterable buildings and so on

1 hour ago, Sgt Smash said:

You can walk through ANY object, cars, trees, non enterable buildings and so on

I know alot ways to glitch through and nothing works on the razor wire,  you could test it and post ur results before giving such an generalized statement.

Advertisement