TwistedX

A challenge to competitive clans

23 posts in this topic

So there are many clans in Arma 3.  I feel that my clan is the best.   I feel that my clan in Arma 3 is one of the best.  Therefore I want to challenge all the clans out there to come compete for a gift card to the top killer at the end of the month.  

We are implementing a leader board on our server which we will use to track the stats.  The Gift card isn't going to be an insane amount of money but with it will come bragging rights about being one of the best clans out there.   

The competition starts soon so if you have what it takes to put yourself #1 then by all means, bring it.

--snip--

This is a cool idea, but I personally think that the biggest no life player will win. Like someone who will be online 24/7.

Edited by Xanto

Advertisement
2 hours ago, Xanto said:

This is a cool idea, but I personally think that the biggest no life player will win. Like someone who will be online 24/7.

Well when you're retired at 35, there's time for hobbies!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, TwistedX said:

So there are many clans in Arma 3.  I feel that my clan is the best.   I feel that my clan in Arma 3 is one of the best.  Therefore I want to challenge all the clans out there to come compete for a gift card to the top killer at the end of the month.  

Can confirm that Twisted's clan is one of the best considering I played on your team back in Arma 2 :P Hi buddy long time no see.

However this does basically break our rules about advertising a server outside of the server page list. You can by all means add that link to your signature.

Advertisement