Kensai

Respawn = minus poptabs&respect

10 posts in this topic

Hello, how about to add function, if you push respawn you will loose poptabs & respect (for e.g. 100 poptabs, 50 respect). I'm see that people just push respawn everytime and searching place where they want to respawn. It will add some balance. Anyway it's just wish. Thank you for your patience.

• Like 1

Advertisement
9 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Or add a timer to the suicide option so they can't just do it again and again and again.

But they could still f.e. just jump off a building instead. .

or walk into nearby water, zombies or even ai?

I think the idea of a 'penalty system' is a damned good idea...either cost poptabs, extend time for every respawn if under x time or lock them to specific spawn points and remove 1 or 2 points every time the die within x time...

I think this is a super smart idea, makes people a little more cautious of what they are doing, maybe have certain spawn locations cost more pop tabs/respect to spawn there? If your spawning at a trader it only cost you 100 poptabs/ 100 respect, or closer to where you died for 500 poptabs/ 200 respect? Its a good idea, just have to implement it in a good way

6 hours ago, Tradewell20 said:

I think this is a super smart idea, makes people a little more cautious of what they are doing, maybe have certain spawn locations cost more pop tabs/respect to spawn there? If your spawning at a trader it only cost you 100 poptabs/ 100 respect, or closer to where you died for 500 poptabs/ 200 respect? Its a good idea, just have to implement it in a good way

It would also stop players from reaching their body 5 minutes after they've been killed. I think the red skull should be removed so it's a bit harder to find your body at least.

On 1 June 2016 at 5:00 AM, Surefire said:

It would also stop players from reaching their body 5 minutes after they've been killed. I think the red skull should be removed so it's a bit harder to find your body at least.

Well Wat I managed to do was first loose 100 poptab anytime you commit suicide n your body also gets thrown awayin the sea,n no skull to show u where u died..

Losing respect is already being done:

Suicide

If you chose to commit suicide in the escape menu. You will lose 2% respect.

• Like 1

Advertisement