Corpulio_Hun

Anti theft in trade zones

Question

11 answers to this question

If it's available at all, you would have to find the github with a google search. To the best of my knowledge, the person who released this was banned and their content was removed. 

He is not banned. He removes all scripts with a rage kit, and without permission to use/modify. 

I do not recoment to use any mod o script from this author, any day will be abandoned again. 

He says some like "if the script doesn't work fix yourself or don't use it" , but he  revoques all privilege and permission . 

I recommend to  not use any mod or script from he.  

Edited by nrz

Advertisement
On 4/9/2016 at 9:07 AM, Corpulio_Hun said:

Hi everyone,

Someone can link me anti theft trade zone script? I dont find in script section at this time. Maybe delete the owner the topic? Thx a lot.

Corpulio_Hun

I don't want anyone to use my scripts without my permission. 

Edited by StokesMagee
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, nrz said:

He is not banned. He removes all scripts with a rage kit, and without permission to use/modify. 

I do not recoment to use any mod o script from this author, any day will be abandoned again. 

He says some like "if the script doesn't work fix yourself or don't use it" , but he  revoques all privilege and permission . 

I recommend to  not use any mod or script from he.  

The reason the scripts were removed were due to reasons outside of "he can't" or "won't" fix it, they were removed because he had gotten fed up with the "I demand you fix this now" attitude from the portion of community that didn't follow the installation steps and then complained it didn't work, everyone was free to continue using it but he stopped offering community support and distributing it via ExileMod simply because many people just don't read the instructions properly and then claim the mod was broken or demanded he do x y or z with it without even saying thankyou for it in the first place, half the community are very selfish in that sense....

EDIT: You can now ask him yourself and he will tell you :P

Edited by KamikazeXeX
  • Like 1

Advertisement