stonXer

Cannabis

20 posts in this topic

Advertisement

I think there should be drugs and stuff. We are criminals doing criminal shit. Craft a meth lab, crank out some ice maybe 10% chance it blows up? Harvest weed, maybe flip some keys of blow?

Or... you could just play AltisLife.

• Like 1

Or... you could just play AltisLife.

Ummm... No thanks lol. I love how everyone always has to be like "Just play Altis Life" whenever anyone says anything about adding drugs to Exile, like drugs are somehow only exclusive to Altis Life. Drugs fit in better with the prison theme than some the other stuff I've seen on this forum, like zombies. I'd rather see things added to stock Exile that fit the theme of the game than worry about whether or not another mod has those things. Like, base building and PvP? Or.. you could just play Wasteland.. Or DayZ.. Or Epoch.. Or 2017 when it comes out lol. Exile will also never be Altis No-Life, thankfully. This isn't an RPG. I stand by my +1 for adding drugs of some sort to the game.

• Like 4

I have a planting and growing plants script I test it today on Exile maybe it runs with it, but the problem is there is no item that you can use so we need also to put this in a custom trader dialog and you can only get this for money or/and respect 

Ummm... No thanks lol. I love how everyone always has to be like "Just play Altis Life" whenever anyone says anything about adding drugs to Exile, like drugs are somehow only exclusive to Altis Life. Drugs fit in better with the prison theme than some the other stuff I've seen on this forum, like zombies. I'd rather see things added to stock Exile that fit the theme of the game than worry about whether or not another mod has those things. Like, base building and PvP? Or.. you could just play Wasteland.. Or DayZ.. Or Epoch.. Or 2017 when it comes out lol. Exile will also never be Altis No-Life, thankfully. This isn't an RPG. I stand by my +1 for adding drugs of some sort to the game.

YES! 

We have it both our A2 servers, players love it.

Edited by stonXer
  • Like 1

Advertisement