Prison Inception - Hard
Underwater Fortune - Hard
Incommunicado - Hard
Bank Robbery - Easy
Punctured Tire - Easy
Weapons Truck Stash - Easy
Isis HQ - Medium
Slum House - Medium
Inmate Mourning - Medium ( Watch on Youtube full mission )

http://justrightexile.webs.com/
https://www.gametracker.com/server_in...

Address: 62.210.151.186   Port: 2302

EDIT: Pretty bad on my part I forgot to mention Mikeey who made the missions.

Edited by BadaBoom

Advertisement
20 minutes ago, zombietop said:

Looks pretty damn cool.  Would be great if they were publicly released though.

I disagree, his server is unique now because he spent the time and effort making those missions badass.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

I disagree, his server is unique now because he spent the time and effort making those missions badass.

You are right about his server being unique. Don't disagree at all. Looks like they did very good work.  Props to them =)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zombietop said:

Looks pretty damn cool.  Would be great if they were publicly released though.

I agree with ya both, would be nice with a public release but at the same time its nice to play on a unique server :) 
Some of the missions were player ideas and Mikeeyy made those ideas into working missions, it feels a little extra special when you can come up with cool mission ideas and the server admin codes them for us.

4 minutes ago, BadaBoom said:

I agree with ya both, would be nice with a public release but at the same time its nice to play on a unique server :) 
Some of the missions were player ideas and Mikeeyy made those ideas into working missions, it feels a little extra special when you can come up with cool mission ideas and the server admin codes them for us.

Yea for sure. You guys are providing that little extra something. Going the extra mile. + respect.  My only other thought was let the rest of the community enjoy the bad ass missions =)   But I completely understand wanting to keep content to that community. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zombietop said:

Yea for sure. You guys are providing that little extra something. Going the extra mile. + respect.  My only other thought was let the rest of the community enjoy the bad ass missions =)   But I completely understand wanting to keep content to that community. 

I can't take any credit Im just a player on the server. Mikeeyy goes the extra mile to make his players happy and this is just showing the missions, he has also coded a lot of extra features for the server :)

Edited by BadaBoom

Advertisement