Velvet Thunder

Does anybody have Chernarus Loot Tables?

8 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Me and my buddy are currently in the process of switching our server from Esseker to Chernarus. Since the loot tables by @Hollow have been taken down, we're missing a Chernarus loot table. If someone has one on their server that we can also use I would be very grateful. We'll probably edit it anyway so our server won't be the same as yours, we just need a base file.

Cheers.

Advertisement
23 minutes ago, Velvet Thunder said:

Hi Guys,

Me and my buddy are currently in the process of switching our server from Esseker to Chernarus. Since the loot tables by @Hollow have been taken down, we're missing a Chernarus loot table. If someone has one on their server that we can also use I would be very grateful. We'll probably edit it anyway so our server won't be the same as yours, we just need a base file.

Cheers.

https://qualitygameservers.com/loottable.php  Make your Owne Loot Table with this! its work Fine.

Loot table or loot positions? Hollow never did a table just positions...

To answer your question use the search bar,

I can't link anything as I am on my mobile. But there is lots of posts with the information you need.

Hi.how would you go about installing these guys.ive tryed other peoples steps but didnt work.Thankyou

its ok guys ive done it

Edited by RAZOR_HD

Advertisement