GR8

Sticky Posts

9 posts in this topic

v6oIHhl.png

I keep up to date with exile script section everyday, but these sticky and featured posts grab my attention. I am wondering if someone can shed some light on why they are sticky ? 

Is it because they are new ? or they are complex and took a lot of time to make ? was is it because of a request to the mods or a donation ? I am not complaining, just wondering.

Edited by GR8

No donations made it so they can have a sticky but I'm pretty sure it was stickied because of how complex it was to make them?

Advertisement
4 hours ago, GR8 said:

Is it because they are new ? or they are complex and took a lot of time to make ? was is it because of a request to the mods or a donation ? I am not complaining, just wondering.

Complexity. If you make something just as complex, it will be pinned too.

16 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Complexity. If you make something just as complex, it will be pinned too.

Oh I see how it is. Good thing there aren't too many complex scripts out there. The stickies would pile up fast. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GR8 said:

Oh I see how it is. Good thing there aren't too many complex scripts out there. The stickies would pile up fast. 

80% of the scripts released on this forum are either 50% of someone else's code, or they're ported from Epoch. Those are not complex.

54 minutes ago, GR8 said:

Sand in your underwear, m8? :)

Advertisement