[DZW] ☠Real-Killer☠

Vehicle Crash loot.

14 posts in this topic

Hi I am looking for a script that when a vehicle is destroyed it will drop a %percentage of the loot on the floor from the destroyed vehicle.. I want some loss though.. Any ideas?

Something like this I guess...

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29160-release-crashloot-scatter-lootgear-from-destroyed-player-vehicles-on-ground-version-11/

• Like 1

Advertisement
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 1:52 PM, [DZW] ☠Real-Killer☠ said:

Hi I am looking for a script that when a vehicle is destroyed it will drop a %percentage of the loot on the floor from the destroyed vehicle.. I want some loss though.. Any ideas?

Something like this I guess...

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29160-release-crashloot-scatter-lootgear-from-destroyed-player-vehicles-on-ground-version-11/

I'll take a crack at this, shouldn't be too hard to write something like this for exile.

There is a clue in both of our videos on how to do it, it took me 5 minutes to write using the existing Exile cmd ExileClient_object_container_pack
And calling it from mission config class Car class Air etc etc

class Loot: ExileAbstractAction
{
    title = "Loot Vehicle";
    condition = "(!(alive (ExileClientInteractionObject)))";
    action = "_this spawn ExileClient_object_container_pack";
};

You will need to modify ExileServer_object_container_packContainer to spawn the loot on the floor and delete the vehicle (clue - look in ExileServer_object_shippingContainer_network_smashShippingContainerRequest), an easy way to add a check if it's a destroyed vehicle is to use

(getDammage _object >=1)

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1

Advertisement