Pozzer18

Exile player numbers dwindiling

32 posts in this topic

Hi, 

Any one else noticed the massive drop in player numbers since Christmas? According to the server list on this website right now their is an average of 2 players per server currently playing :(

screen shot

Is this info Accurate? is Exile starting to drop off?

9 minutes ago, Pozzer18 said:

Hi, 

Any one else noticed the massive drop in player numbers since Christmas? According to the server list on this website right now their is an average of 2 players per server currently playing :(

screen shot

Because of The Division, it kinda killed the Arma 3 hype :|

• Like 7

Advertisement

Yep, but mainly right now it's because of The Division, before Christmas there was also some big game releases, all the new game releases destroys Arma basically, when Rainbow Six: Siege came out, I also saw a huge drop in players for Exile, so blame it on new games :)

Nah there is no drop since december. We had a peak after december. A lot of good games came out and we are still around 4000 live players on weekends. Dropped by around 8% ;)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pozzer18 said:

Hi, 

screen shot

Some of the more popular servers aren't on that list , so it's not that accurate .

i've noticed more players on the servers i play on. but i can see why there may have been a dip as that crappy over hyped game has come out, the novelty will soon wear off and they will come back, The same thing happened when fallout 4 come out now people are wondering why they even wasted there money on it now lol

• Like 1

It's just gamers - they 're always distracted by some shiny new game! 

In all seriousness though, this is why the mod needs to standardise some of the add-on mods (Mas/Cup/RHS etc) as these further fragment the community. I appreciate these are easy to add/remove but the reality is it's just another hoop for players/server owners to jump through. The more out the box content = the less players have to do and the easier it is to play , which in turn is more beneficial to everyone. 

Edited by Boxman80
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Thor_The_Lizard said:

This coming Tuesday is Fallout IV's first dlc. dark souls III in April, Doom in May. It's going to continue to drop until Tanao in June. 

Ill play the fuck out of Doom tbh.

And be dissapointed by it in 20 minutes probably ;)

Advertisement