Bomber

[SOLVED] Knives?

12 posts in this topic

Hi guys, iv been searching for 2 hours and i haven't found a knife. What is the best location and building to find them in?

Thanks, Bomber

5 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Hi guys, iv been searching for 2 hours and i haven't found a knife. What is the best location and building to find them in?

Thanks, Bomber

Ask your server owner/admin. I depends of where/if they have added this to the loot tables...If they have I would probably try industrial buildings or possibly military areas...

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, Excaliber_47 said:

Ask your server owner/admin. I depends of where/if they have added this to the loot tables...If they have I would probably try industrial buildings or possibly military areas...

Yeah they have added it, but aparently it spawns anywhere (Ie the 2 story broken down default arma 3 buildings)

6 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Yeah they have added it, but aparently it spawns anywhere (Ie the 2 story broken down default arma 3 buildings)

In that case, they probably have set it to a lower % of spawning, given that there is a 50% to hotwire a vehicle, similar to how a Thermal Scanner Pro can help you break codes, its a rare Industrial find. :D 

In that case, they probably have set it to a lower % of spawning, given that there is a 50% to hotwire a vehicle, similar to how a Thermal Scanner Pro can help you break codes, its a rare Industrial find. :D 

Ah ok thanks, ant chance that you played arma 2 island life?

Yes, long ago I would pop in and out... ;) 

Evolution gaming? If so you might remember me as the admin Connor lol.

4 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Evolution gaming? If so you might remember me as the admin Connor lol.

Evolution was one that I would play on, I have meet so many players on many servers, its hard to remember certain ones but I did enjoy that server.

Do you guys know where to find the knife in the config.cpp?

I searched three times now but can´t find it anywhere, or i am blind, could also be xD

I need the class name for doing a crafting recipe.

10 minutes ago, JerryF said:

Do you guys know where to find the knife in the config.cpp?

I searched three times now but can´t find it anywhere, or i am blind, could also be xD

I need the class name for doing a crafting recipe.

It's not in the config, it's only in the loot tables.

You can find the class name on the wiki page ;)

Advertisement