Slangfil

CHAINSAW!

9 posts in this topic

Now, I don't have the slightest idea if this is possible. But if it is, we NEED a chainsaw.

Pros: Cutting those damn trees goes alot faster
Cons: High noise, needs gasoline

Could double as a wicked melee weapon aswell for that matter.

• Like 1

This is not EPOCH.... 

If you want a chainsaw, get a mod that contains one and put it in yourself. No need to thank me devs, but question has been answered 5000 times.

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, ka0s said:

This is not EPOCH.... 

If you want a chainsaw, get a mod that contains one and put it in yourself. No need to thank me devs, but question has been answered 5000 times.

No, it is not epoch, notice that when I pressed download on EXILE. Convicts dropped on an island where access to heavy weapons and armored vehicles is childsplay, but trees are a rough enemy. I like your counter progressive thinking though. Keep it up.

• Like 1

It was a lovely toy on Epoch though! Its basic uses are obviously to speed up base building but I would say, if the devs improve the base building system (i.e. make it fit the game bit better rather than it jsut being a nice feature we all enjoy)  it could be a core element to successful base raiding too.  I'm always one for adding more content anyway, so maybe I'm biased. 

A chainsaw could be cool, I dont really see a downside. It couldn't really be that overpowered, since you're only cutting wood a bit faster, you still need to process it all yourself. Plus it could be fun to bring back the running around and killing people with it thing, that was always cool.

+ 1 to this.

• Like 2

When many people ask for a Chainsaw -what is the Problem ?,  it's more fun than (no) animation with the ax.
The speed may be configured, then the game is not faster.
Many ideas from Epoch have been ported in Exile, why not this.

Advertisement