Blacksheep

How to show AI's on the map when they are spotted?

11 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have setup a new exile server running addons like DMS and VEMF. Now I noticed that the AI's are completely hidden, even if they are spotted. Used google for a while but with "exile ai map marker" I had no luck...

:-|

Can someone tell me what is the correct firection to look? It is boring searching the mission area for an hour to find the last hidden AI,

Advertisement

Thanks, Second_Coming,

but this is more a workaround than a solution for my problem.

I know from other servers that enemys are visible on the map when being spotted for some time. But I do not find the correct switch / script.

yes for this to happen you need to set the server on easy or regular i think it is as its most likely set on veteran as jakarra has said

set on easy is that all ai and players will be seen with a glow marker 

set on regular is that you can see the ai with a marker while aiming down your gun to pick them up 

and set on veteran you see nothing so means goodluck you will need it

• Like 1

Exile doesnt have veteran setting, its regular or hardcore and thats it, if your server is 3rd person its on regular, simple as that. Although i like what youre saying here @Blacksheep, i think it might be one of configs inside of the regular settings (like map marker for player in A2), but ive never checked it out yet :)

On 02.03.2016 at 5:09 PM, second_coming said:

You can change the setting in DMS so that the mission completes when a percentage of the AI are dead.

actually you cannot

DMS_AI_KillPercent = 100; // The percent amount of AI that need to be killed for "killPercent" mission requirement (NOT IMPLEMENTED) 

me and my friends spent spent about 3 hours killing 100 something ai.. thers 1 left and we cant find it (searched for 1h)

I plan to make an app that scans for AI ...

Edited by jaxx0rr

Advertisement