Sign in to follow this  
mAdnuss

Sounds + Gasmask Spawns + Random particles on map

8 posts in this topic

These are the only two features i think really need fixing played for around 8 hours been all over the map dont see any other massive problems the body temp problem that people are having is easy to get up if a fire is used so dont see peoples problems with that. 

SOUND

The high wind sound when you are in some parts of the map needs to be changed it sounds like a car is near you or is driving away from you and is really confusing it is literally the same sound

GASMASK SPAWNS

I understand they need to be rare but i literally have not found one and have been all over the map in every place that would spawn decent loot and have not found one unless there is literally god loot at A1 & A2 i dont understand why they are so rare because a big part of Nam is the underground feature and the gunfights that used to take place there where amazing back on arma 2, Im not saying that the spawn for gasmasks should be stupid so every tom dick and harry with have one but they need to be higher. 

Random Particles

The random particles are super annoying i understand the blury bits every now and then because of the radiation but the particles that look like axe marks when you hit a tree are highly annoying when in a gunfight or any situation really.

Apart from that i am loving the map and the updates yet again you have left me impressed with exile i will keep playing and my first impressions video will be out on my channel tomorrow thanks for giving the community something new once again <3 

• Like 1

sound jea the strange constant sound like from facrory or wind orsm needs a little tweaking to lower, it gets annoing and after 3h play my ears bleed so i was forced to quit

Advertisement

Gasmask spawn, that is up to the server admin of the server you're playing on, it is adjustable. 

6 hours ago, ka3ra said:

sound jea the strange constant sound like from facrory or wind orsm needs a little tweaking to lower, it gets annoing and after 3h play my ears bleed so i was forced to quit

Guess Namalsk is too tough for some people.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, InsertCoins said:

Guess Namalsk is too tough for some people.

Nah, people nowadays just wants someone to hold their hand tight. 

Advertisement