dashi.gamer

[CLOSED] Server Owners Only (Important) infistar

8 posts in this topic

Message for all Server Owner please help each others so we can ban hackers from all Exile servers, (Thanks to Infistar for great tool)

can i send this video to battleye, will they ban if u provide them proof

https://youtu.be/PuunPmt3ZDs

i been told this guy is killing from 1.5k then i try to specting him for an hour he was spawning tanks and other stuff, check video his UID is (76561198152529743)

i am running battleye, and infistar can some one plz tell me how did he manage to do that

Thanks

There are some things i like to point out.

• Battleye doesn't take ban requests. Same with Infistar.
  • ExileMod Forum Staff HATE people who report hackers on the forums. 
  • There is a good explanation on how he managed to do that. He injected a script after joining your server (duh).

• Like 1

Advertisement

It's not that we hate it its just banlists that are shared are never a good idea because it has a potential to be abused. But all you can do is ban them if you think they are hacking. If they truly are they will get globaled soon

can't watch the video something about rights of an author.

Giving some 1 a global ban via Battleye isn't that hard you just need to know which code to input when banning him.

shared ban lists backed up with video evidence for each ban imo is a great idea. what better way to deter actual hackers when caught on video than a blacklist across multiple different gaming communities!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, STONEY-DSP said:

can't watch the video something about rights of an author.

Giving some 1 a global ban via Battleye isn't that hard you just need to know which code to input when banning him.

I'm 99% sure you're talking out of your arse xD

• Like 1

Yet another thread that's leading onto global/shared ban lists. It's been discussed 500+ times before...

We closed this thread

Advertisement