StokesMagee

IDEAS!

47 posts in this topic

Anyone got some ideas they would like to see in a script / become a script? i'm looking for something to do other then work on my deploy bike script, maybe even setup some servers for people, i'm slowly running out of ideas. lol i'm not a very creative person!

• Like 1

Advertisement

Everything that brings some SURVIVAL feeling to the mod.

Like a good working(!) hunting script. A farming script, something where we can grow food in. Maybe a fishing script. A script for a smokehouse, to preserve the hunted meat and fished fishes. A wild predators script, for wolfes, bears etc.

Then i would take out the traders, make food not spawn anymore as loot, and i guess we would start to play Exile again after the next update. When basebuilding starts to make sense, because of weather and temperature. But atm basebuilding, for me an important part of such survival-games, doesn´t make any sense, and lacks a bit of buidling parts variety. Till after the next update it doesn´t matter if you stand outside in the rain or in a base, with a roof over your head. So we didn´t build any bases anymore, because they were useless for us, and looked almost everytime the same.

Atm we are tired from nothing to do, except riding around in vehicles and only killing AI, to "survive". And raid some static bases from time to time, doing some missions sometimes. We tried almost every working script, mod and AI, tried to make everything harder(Traders only sold trash, only a useful Hemmt for 85.000, and one transport heli for 150.000), but it stays a (military)shooter game, not much of survival-feeling, till now. That upcoming temperature thing will be a big step into the right direction, to create a bit of survival-feeling.

I will hope that soon is really soon(for the next update), we want to play again, on the new map, and with a little bit more survival-feeling then( with that temperature and weather thing).

Maybe i could give you some creative ideas!

58 minutes ago, JerryF said:

Everything that brings some SURVIVAL feeling to the mod.

Like a good working(!) hunting script. A farming script, something where we can grow food in. Maybe a fishing script. A script for a smokehouse, to preserve the hunted meat and fished fishes. A wild predators script, for wolfes, bears etc.

Then i would take out the traders, make food not spawn anymore as loot, and i guess we would start to play Exile again after the next update. When basebuilding starts to make sense, because of weather and temperature. But atm basebuilding, for me an important part of such survival-games, doesn´t make any sense, and lacks a bit of buidling parts variety. Till after the next update it doesn´t matter if you stand outside in the rain or in a base, with a roof over your head. So we didn´t build any bases anymore, because they were useless for us, and looked almost everytime the same.

Atm we are tired from nothing to do, except riding around in vehicles and only killing AI, to "survive". And raid some static bases from time to time, doing some missions sometimes. We tried almost every working script, mod and AI, tried to make everything harder(Traders only sold trash, only a useful Hemmt for 85.000, and one transport heli for 150.000), but it stays a (military)shooter game, not much of survival-feeling, till now. That upcoming temperature thing will be a big step into the right direction, to create a bit of survival-feeling.

I will hope that soon is really soon(for the next update), we want to play again, on the new map, and with a little bit more survival-feeling then( with that temperature and weather thing).

Maybe i could give you some creative ideas!

This is already being worked on by the RiH dev team! ;) 

Advertisement