Snakeyes

Water sources on the Altis map?

14 posts in this topic

Greetings,

Are there any water sources on Altis besides the water coolers at the traders? I know that I can collect sea water in empty bottles and boil it with a cooking pot and fire. How about dirty water sources? Anything else, something that I may have missed?

Advertisement

@taikonaut

I'll look for those and try them out.

@Turbonutter69

I tried the blue water barrels and I don't seem to be able to fill my empty water bottles with them. I'll try the other sources in the screenshots.

@ShootingBlanks

I used that drink water script for my DayZ Namalsk server. It was a real life saver since resources were scarce there.

Thanks for the replies! :)

4 minutes ago, Snakeyes1 said:

@taikonaut

I'll look for those and try them out.

@Turbonutter69

I tried the blue water barrels and I don't seem to be able to fill my empty water bottles with them. I'll try the other sources in the screenshots.

@ShootingBlanks

I used that drink water script for my DayZ Namalsk server. It was a real life saver since resources were scarce there.

Thanks for the replies! :)

All of the pictures above will give dirty water including the picture posted by taikonaut.

Maybe you wasn't close enough for it to work. I have tested all these and they ALL give dirty water. 9_9

I just tested most of the dirty water sources. The blue water barrels seem to work some of the time. The first one I spotted I filled a bottle with dirty water. The next blue barrels that I tried I could not get dirty water from. I was standing right next to them. The other water sources pictured above all provided dirty water. I did not find the source in taikonaut's picture. I know I've seen those on Altis. I'll try one when I see it again. Anyway, thanks again for the info. That gives us a lot more water sources than we had yesterday.

20 minutes ago, Snakeyes1 said:

I did not find the source in taikonaut's picture. I know I've seen those on Altis.

There is one in the center of Syrta. And yes, it produces dirty water.

Advertisement