HeadlessRocket

20 minutes server startup time

10 posts in this topic

for some reason my server takes 20-30 mins to start up it only happened after i installed a3xai i dont have headlessclient as i dont know how to set it up on gtxgaming.  I never had this problem last time i had a server with them and im using the same mods/scripts, so if anyone can help it would be apreciated

Advertisement

You've got lots of mods/addons on your server, and the beetle one definately appears to be broken. 

Try removing all of the mods, and add them back on one by one till you find the issue. I would guess one of your addons is breaking it. 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:56 PM, HeadlessRocket said:

i think its a3xai for some reason

What map ALtis ?

I thought originally it was the cars - however there is only like 235 spawning.

Then the A3XAI shows LOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Server FPS. It looks like you are spawing 6 air patrols 10 land patrols (wow), 2 "drone" patrols and a shit ton of AI.

1. 4:57:56 "[A3XAI Monitor] [Uptime:00:12:31][FPS:10][Groups:18/18][Respawn:0][HC:false]"
  2.  4:57:56 "[A3XAI Monitor] [Static:0][Dynamic:0][Random:5][Air:6][Land:10][UAV:2][UGV:0]"
  3.  4:58:55 "ExileServer - Dynamic vehicles spawned. Count : 235"

Then you try to join a few times before the server is ready to accept you - Causing server resources to be used to get you in.

1.  5:08:07 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| #0 Disconnected: HeadlessRocket(76561198119350776) ID: 5 SteamName: HeadlessRocket   [UpTime: 0h 19min 49s |  - ServerFPS: 13.6519] (v0030)"
  2.  5:08:07 Client: Remote object 5:1 not found
  3.  5:08:09 Warning: Cleanup player - person 2:2489 not found
  4.  5:08:16 "[A3XAI Monitor] [Uptime:00:22:51][FPS:15][Groups:18/18][Respawn:0][HC:false]"

This is my suggestion:

Don't load A3XAI for a server start cycle.

If it has a large impact speeding up your start time, remove the air patrols and the UAV patrols. They are buggy as shit anyhow and rarely killable.  

If you  want to run everything you are trying to, i would suggest a dedicated blade from a legit host. I'm not sure what your using, but i can only guess this is a VPS from a poor host like www.vilayersucks.com (Vilayer.com)

report back though and let everyone know.

Good luck.

Edited by GamersRoost

So, I contacted gtxgaming and they said i should try a fresh server so, i did and now everything works flawlessly.  Just a problem with the server i guess as i am now getting 30-40fps but i have increased the ai count now i have fps.

15 hours ago, HeadlessRocket said:

So, I contacted gtxgaming and they said i should try a fresh server so, i did and now everything works flawlessly.  Just a problem with the server i guess as i am now getting 30-40fps but i have increased the ai count now i have fps.

Awesome!

would you consider this [SOLVED]?

Advertisement