Nuemonic9999

Cant craft Flood Light Kit and fortification kit

Question

I've been playing on a server for a while and i've come across a couple of issues.  The first i found is that for some reason I can not craft a flood light kit or a Fortification kit for my base.  I have all the materials and requirements to do so, and it tells me i'm all good and will tell me how many i can make.  But for some reason it wont let me push the craft button to make them.  I looked i have all the poles, cords, bulbs, boards, tools, benches, etc... that i'm suppose to have.  Just can not craft them at all.  I can place them once i have them though, but then the flood light kits dont give me the option to turn them on either, even with generator right next to it and on.  Only options i get are move or remove.  I dont know if this is a server thing that needs fixed or something on my side, but i cant seem to find answers anywhere, admin on the server doesn't even know whats up.  Also to note, base labtop.... straight kicks you out randomly.  It opens, lets you view the cameras you have set up, but it never gives you time to move them, sometimes it kicks you out the moment you use the cctv option.

1 answer to this question

19 minutes ago, Nuemonic9999 said:

I've been playing on a server for a while and i've come across a couple of issues.  The first i found is that for some reason I can not craft a flood light kit or a Fortification kit for my base.  I have all the materials and requirements to do so, and it tells me i'm all good and will tell me how many i can make.  But for some reason it wont let me push the craft button to make them.  I looked i have all the poles, cords, bulbs, boards, tools, benches, etc... that i'm suppose to have.  Just can not craft them at all.  I can place them once i have them though, but then the flood light kits dont give me the option to turn them on either, even with generator right next to it and on.  Only options i get are move or remove.  I dont know if this is a server thing that needs fixed or something on my side, but i cant seem to find answers anywhere, admin on the server doesn't even know whats up.  Also to note, base labtop.... straight kicks you out randomly.  It opens, lets you view the cameras you have set up, but it never gives you time to move them, sometimes it kicks you out the moment you use the cctv option.

You need to read through this http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/9136-0941-emergency-fixes/ that will teach you how to fix this problem dude.

Edited by DankToad

Advertisement