JustGiona

Care to share working Esseker files (spawns, loot, traders, etc)

4 posts in this topic

I've been poking around files and i'm actually getting much better at understanding how to change/adjust lines in the pbos, etc.

At the same time, i always end up forgetting to back it up when i mess up and i have to completely restore the server to default and start again.

Can you guys share a working server so i can work from that? At this point in time it's just for research purposes. I want to be able to learn how to tweaks things but if i can't get it to work, it gets very hard. I made it to work a few times but loot was not spawning or i decided to add a few scripts such as Status Bar and server stopped working.

What i'm trying to achieve is basically to have a Frankie Edition Exile Server but with custom missions, rarity of loot which can't be bought at traders, rarity of vehicles spawned in server, roaming AI, black market with no safe zone, etc.

Reading around through different forums i have a basic idea on how to start and i know where to gather more information.

The mods i will be installing on my server are:

hlc, zombies and demons, arma 2 cutscenes, jsrs3 dragonfyre, psylandrover, ace, aem, joint rails, mocap, rh acc, rh pistols, ianscope, identizee, flay archery, tao map, task force radio, baf vehicles, bg_wef, xcam, chinook, cba, rhs russia, rhs usa, humvees.

Anybody is invited to join if you like the idea and you're done messing around with servers etc. Any help is appreciated.

In order to achieve all that, i really need a working server as backup so anytime i mess up i can basically restore it to a working server rather than default.

You can easily use github, google drive, private message, whatever you guys feel best!

<3

Ahh, you have seen the new Frankie video. Alright. i am willing to help you with your server and getting all the mods to work and most of what you want to happen is possible, but it's going to take time. i'm used to messing with mods and getting them to be all compatible together. i'm not the best at traders but hey, way to learn right? xD if you are still in the need of server help. contact me on here or steam. my steam is Takeo64z. my timezone is Eastern time (US & Canada). fell free to message me whenever and i'll get back to you shortly. best regards - Nathan

Advertisement
On 6/12/2016 at 11:46 AM, Takeo64z said:

Ahh, you have seen the new Frankie video. Alright. i am willing to help you with your server and getting all the mods to work and most of what you want to happen is possible, but it's going to take time. i'm used to messing with mods and getting them to be all compatible together. i'm not the best at traders but hey, way to learn right? xD if you are still in the need of server help. contact me on here or steam. my steam is Takeo64z. my timezone is Eastern time (US & Canada). fell free to message me whenever and i'll get back to you shortly. best regards - Nathan

That guy posted this 6 months ago. I'd assume at this point either he got it working or has moved on to something else.

If you guys are looking for Esseker traders. I spent some time creating these for the exile community.

Advertisement