MajGen_Wolf_[MG]

Server WIll Not spawn Random Vehicles

Question

Like the title says the server we are working on stopped Spawning random Server spawned vehicles, after we installed Infistar. I doubt Infistar had anything to do with it honestly but we would like for them to spawn again. Anyone know how to fix this. I tried searching for this and could not find a post about it anywhere so sorry if I am posting something that has already been discussed.

Edited by MajGen_Wolf_[MG]

12 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, MajGen_Wolf_[MG] said:

Like the title says the server we are working on stopped Spawning random Server spawned vehicles, after we installed Infistar. I doubt Infistar had anything to do with it honestly but we would like for them to spawn again. Anyone know how to fix this. I tried searching for this and could not find a post about it anywhere so sorry if I am posting something that has already been discussed.

in your exile_server_config is where you have the spawn vehicles like in the list below and you can alter it to whatever your needs.

Spoiler

// Stuff to spawn on roads
        ground[] = 
        {
            "Exile_Car_Offroad_Rusty3",
            "Exile_Car_Hunter",
            "Exile_Car_Strider",
            "Exile_Car_Ifrit",
            "Exile_Car_Van_Fuel_Black",
            "Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Red",
            "Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Green"            
        };

31 minutes ago, MajGen_Wolf_[MG] said:

Are the vehicles spawned default exile ones or from mods? I have CUP vehicles, after purchase they would dissapear on players xD I had to turn the RHS vehicles ON in infistarconfig, although it was quite a while ago, make sure your Infi is up to date! If its not this maybe you made a little mistake like missed coma in exileserverconfig where spawns for vehicles are, once before(once again quite long ago) i have set up to small grid and to many vehicles and had problems as well.

Advertisement
6 minutes ago, [OMG]Slim said:

Are the vehicles spawned default exile ones or from mods? I have CUP vehicles, after purchase they would dissapear on players xD I had to turn the RHS vehicles ON in infistarconfig, although it was quite a while ago, make sure your Infi is up to date! If its not this maybe you made a little mistake like missed coma in exileserverconfig where spawns for vehicles are, once before(once again quite long ago) i have set up to small grid and to many vehicles and had problems as well.

the vehicles in the config are default vehicles as you see it has the exile in front of them but wat i would do is start by having everything in default mode then slowly bring in the other mods 1 by 1 to see if you get that problem from there

4 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

the vehicles in the config are default vehicles as you see it has the exile in front of them but wat i would do is start by having everything in default mode then slowly bring in the other mods 1 by 1 to see if you get that problem from there

I didnt see your post before i posted mine xD and i was asking him what sort of vehicles he wants to spawn due to him saying it happened after infistar installation.

Hi i am the Co Owner of the server that MajGen_Wolf is working on. it was working fine before infistar, then we installed Infistar and we get the markers but there are not vehicles there

Edited by PapaLobo_MG

This is what our config.cpp looks like

Spoiler

ground[] =
        {
            "Exile_Bike_QuadBike_Black",
            "Exile_Bike_QuadBike_White",
            "Exile_Car_Lada_Green",
            "Exile_Car_Lada_Taxi",
            "Exile_Car_Volha_Blue",
            "Exile_Car_Volha_White",
            "Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Civillian_GrayWatcher",
            "Exile_Car_Offroad_Rusty1",
            "Exile_Car_Offroad_Rusty2",
            "Exile_Car_Ifrit",
            "Exile_Car_Van_Black",
            "Exile_Car_Van_Box_Black",
            "Exile_Car_Zamak",
            "Exile_Car_Tempest",
            "Exile_Car_HEMMT",
            "Exile_Car_Ikarus_Blue",
            "Exile_Car_Ural_Open_Worker",
            "Exile_Car_Ural_Covered_Worker",
            "RHS_UH1Y_US_base"
        };

We get the map markers cause for now they are turned on and yet no vehicles at those locations.

2 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

in your exile_server_config is where you have the spawn vehicles like in the list below and you can alter it to whatever your needs.

Reveal hidden contents

ground[] = 
        {
            "Exile_Car_Hunter",
            "Exile_Car_Strider",
            "Exile_Car_Ifrit",
            "Exile_Car_Hatchback_Sport_Red",
            "Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Green"            
        };

And all but one vehicle is exile default, but they were not working before the addition of the RHS vehicle to the spawn list so thats not it either they are just NOT showing up.

2 hours ago, [OMG]Slim said:

RHS is turned on in Infi. And unless Infistar was updated lastweek we have the most up to date version

Edited by MajGen_Wolf_[MG]

Advertisement