Shadooowws

Containers

12 posts in this topic

Hi,
I just had an idea, it would be able to buy beautiful little, medium, large containers and store and hang with helis, and also the customs authority by putting the flag of its territory and different textured such as vehicles.^_^ Looking down

800px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_Land_CargoBox_V1_F.jpg

800px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_Land_Cargo20_military_green_F.jpg

800px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_Land_Cargo40_military_green_F.jpg

EDIT:

I seek if there were helicopter containers, yes it is basic but you have the DLC Helicopter and are small.

107410_2015-09-17_00001.png

107410_2015-09-17_00002.png

Edited by Shadooowws
  • Like 1

I actually suggested this to the server owner that runs the server i play on, he was confused about it, but I think this would be a great thing, since you can only build a small box to store things, or buy a super expensive safe that holds a fair bit, but not for someone who is collecting stuff to upgrade a base. I think (based on how much the safe holds) 4000, for the small, 6000-8000 for the med 10,000-16,000 for the large. (personal opinion)

• Like 2

Advertisement

This is a great idea it would require a mod or some scripting as those are just static object in the game. Might give it a shot but dont quote me on that.

This would be wicked to be able to buy it, carry it back with a taru or hemmet then have it stay as a consistent where you drop it, maybe a option to lock it into place? 

• Like 1

Check the releases for the Taru Pods. You can buy a cargo pod that holds 10k and it can be towed, lifted and moved around with towing scripts.

+1 works really well too...

I would really enjoy it too. But there is a problem. The server tends to "delete" cargo objects if the inventory of it is too stuffed. That's what I experienced, at least with wood logs and wood planks. 

Advertisement