Sign in to follow this  
Scorpi

[Exile on Lingor] First Impressions

15 posts in this topic

It is time for something new in the Exile Community world. After some work with Exile on Altis and Bornholm we’ve got the idea to realise Exile on Lingor. Creative as we are this would not be a problem for us, so I tested my scrips on the new island. This is a work in progress project but we are close enough to release some screenshots of our work.

8lBHPt.png

3uXzzV.pngpmNFGD.pngctkg3t.png

Cheers

Edited by Scorpi
  • Like 7

Advertisement

If you need some help with Testing I'd be happy to hop on and check it for you! How's the tree thing coming?

Right now we are on to adjust the trader and the loot. Trees are difficult to deal with, you can chop them but only the original trees and not the arma 2 trees (inculde palms). Maybe we can set up some wood trader where you can buy cheap wood...

Tomorrow we will see if our idea is working. I think this night is shaped by coffee. I will reply tomorrow and then you get an invite to test Exile on Lingor.

Edited by Scorpi

Right now we are on to adjust the trader and the loot. Trees are difficult to deal with, you can chop them but only the original trees and not the arma 2 trees (inculde palms). Maybe we can set up some wood trader where you can buy cheap wood...

Tomorrow we will see if our idea is working. I think this night is shaped by coffee. I will reply tomorrow and then you get an invite to test Exile on Lingor.

I thought i seen on here that you just need to add the tree model somewhere..

That's what some one said but I believe it was also stated that it would require a modification to the @exile files and require people to download your version of Exile. I'm not one for map editing that much so I'm not sure what it would actually take.

This is great, Lingor has always been one of my favorite maps of all time. Though I wonder, does the map still have those car tire-destroying plants?

This is great, Lingor has always been one of my favorite maps of all time. Though I wonder, does the map still have those car tire-destroying plants?

Those car tire-destroying plants are still there :D

Advertisement