Sign in to follow this  
silla

asking before shooting system

9 posts in this topic

The system is optional.

It work like this. If you spot a player and you kill him without asking, you will get only 25-50.

But if you scroll mouse down and send the player massage, you will get more reward or subordinate.

There will be 3 types of massage. 5-10 second before take it as a no.

1. Surrender or die. - if the player surrender, he will pay you 150-200 and both of you can not kill each other for 5-10 min. If not, you will fight. The loser pay the winner 100.

2. Obey me or die. - if the player obey you, he will be move to your party and if he kill you or the other way around while the party still exit, the killer will pay 300. If not, you will fight. The loser pay the winner 100.

3. I will kill you - get ready to fight loser pay 100

Edited by silla
  • Like 2

Advertisement
14 hours ago, Aggro said:

This is a joke right? ask him before you kill him? lol 

i don't think it's ask before kill... it's just another option to stop or reduce Kill on Sight...

10 hours ago, roX.0r said:

i don't think it's ask before kill... it's just another option to stop or reduce Kill on Sight...

This won't work it will only take one person to surrounder only then to turn around and kill the aggressor a minute later , so what they lose some money!? they probably gain more back not to mention gear of his body.

I would happily lose money then let some player who made me surrender live! :D

Instead of pressing buttons to make someone surrender why not get yourself a mic and tell the player to drop his weapon ! this isn't gonna fix kill on site!

21 hours ago, Aggro said:

This won't work it will only take one person to surrounder only then to turn around and kill the aggressor a minute later , so what they lose some money!? they probably gain more back not to mention gear of his body.

I would happily lose money then let some player who made me surrender live! :D

Instead of pressing buttons to make someone surrender why not get yourself a mic and tell the player to drop his weapon ! this isn't gonna fix kill on site!

When pressing the buttom, you can keep your gun on him. If he turn or try to run away, you can shot him and get 25-50 or let him get in better postion and start a fair fight for 100. I think it make the game more fun than a bullet fly out of nowhere and went in your head. With this we can have a gentalman fight :)

But if he pay 150-200, the two sides cannot shot each other for 5-10min. So both sides will not lose any of their gears and keep doing what they are doing.

You can make it one step more. Go very close to him, tell him to drop his gears, and press the surrender or die. You will get his gears and 200 point but this may a bit hard to do. SInce he will loss his gears anyways, he may try to fight. If you win you get 25- 50 and his gears. If you loss he get 25-50 and your gears.

Edited by silla

Advertisement