Jamie

Battleye Filter Tool

51 posts in this topic

BattleEye Filters Tool

Tool Here

If your anything like me and hate doing battleye filters, you will love the tool I made to format the script log into a exception with a click of a button :)

Example Log:

26.12.2015 21:30:37: NAMEHERE (IP:PORTHERE) GUIDHERE - #0 "ber do
			{
				_idKeydown24 = (finddisplay 24) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{false}];
			};
			if!(_idKeydown24 isEqualTo "

Just simply copy and paste the script restriction from the scripts.log file into the BIG textbox on the page

Be Sure to copy the first and last quotations in the restriction or this will not work correctly.

Example: 

"ber do
			{
				_idKeydown24 = (finddisplay 24) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{false}];
			};
			if!(_idKeydown24 isEqualTo "

Click the GREEN "Generate Exception" Button.

Now copy and paste the output above the button and place it in your scripts.txt File on the line: (Whatever the kick restriction Number is in the log file + 2)

At the End of the last exception.

In this example, the restriction Number is "#0" So we add 2 making it Line 2 we paste the exception!!! 

Example: 

1 eventHandler !="le \"BIS_RscMissionScreen_video\") displayctrl 1100) ctrladdeventhandler [\"videoStopped\",\"bis_fnc_playvideo_videoStopped = true; \"" !=";\n};\n\n\n[_display] call _fnc_animate;\n{\n_display displayaddeventhandler [_x,_fnc_animate];\n} foreach [\"mousemoving\",\"mouseholding" !="ber do\n			{\n				_idKeydown24 = (finddisplay 24) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{false}];\n			};\n			if!(_idKeydown24 isEqualTo "

Save the File and reload the scripts using rcon or restart the server.

Done :)

PS: PASTE 1 LOG AT A TIME!

Edited by Jamie
Updated Link
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Advertisement
7 minutes ago, RalFingerLP said:

This is awesome, this should be sticky instead of the "how to make your own battleeye filters thread". Great job! 

Both posts are good, however i posted this one in the incorrect section on the forums and am awaiting a mod to move it for me :)

Thank you so much, these filters are very unfriendly to me (a bit like "mr. grenade" without its pin ;-) ). So this tool is godsent.

Question about the filers, the errors and the result your tool gives (i also see this in the filters that come with exile) all the spaces, are they necessary or can one remove them and the filters would still work properly?

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Advertisement