TreXeh

Deleting a player from the DB

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, have a problem with a dead player,

Soultion is  DELETE FROM `player` WHERE `is_alive` = 1 AND `damage` = 1 from a post from Flow

However so new to SQL not quite sure how to go about it, could any one point me in the right direction to some resources where to look.

Staring at the SQL workbench just a bit lost only thing i am sure of is not to select "Drop Tables" ha! 

Regards

TreXeh

7 minutes ago, TreXeh said:

Hi all, have a problem with a dead player,

Soultion is  DELETE FROM `player` WHERE `is_alive` = 1 AND `damage` = 1 from a post from Flow

However so new to SQL not quite sure how to go about it, could any one point me in the right direction to some resources where to look.

Staring at the SQL workbench just a bit lost only thing i am sure of is not to select "Drop Tables" ha! 

Regards

TreXeh

I had the very same issue yesterday, the specific player actually had two alive bodies in the sql so I had to completely remove them both to solve the issue. If you are lost in the workbench at least you didnt drop the tables LOL. When you open the sql in the workbench there is a drop down menu GUI you can use to show, ( players, vehicles, territory and such ) . When you select on one of those you right click it and show rows 1-100 then use the next window to sort by name or UID or what ever  your fancy is to find the particular player. You can then select the ROW the player is located in , right click and delete that LINE. If this dosen't help solve your issue feel free to message me here

Advertisement

Hey thanks for the reply!

So I'm in workbench and gone Exile>Tables>Player>Columns>Name*Select row - Limit 1000 

When I right click on the player in question the delete rows is greyed out and only have the copy fields able to be selected

Am I in the wrong part? 

^^ Spartans method will fix your issue, any issues faced with character deletion should be resolved using it. Its perfect for character reset etc in the case of a glitched player.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

I just look at the data in HeidiSQL, find the affected row, right click and delete the row.

1 hour ago, TheCoon said:

^^ Spartans method will fix your issue, any issues faced with character deletion should be resolved using it. Its perfect for character reset etc in the case of a glitched player.

2 hours ago, |DG|SixKado said:

I had the very same issue yesterday, the specific player actually had two alive bodies in the sql so I had to completely remove them both to solve the issue. If you are lost in the workbench at least you didnt drop the tables LOL. When you open the sql in the workbench there is a drop down menu GUI you can use to show, ( players, vehicles, territory and such ) . When you select on one of those you right click it and show rows 1-100 then use the next window to sort by name or UID or what ever  your fancy is to find the particular player. You can then select the ROW the player is located in , right click and delete that LINE. If this dosen't help solve your issue feel free to message me here

Thanks guys Hedi over SQL workbench and delete from accounts and player tables 

Cheers again!

im lost.....

when i go:

Navicat for MySql:

Exile>Tables>account> there is no any info showed , everything just (NULL),(NULL),(NULL),(NULL).

in MySql:

Exile>Tables>"RightClick" Select Rows - Limit 1000 no any info (accunt,clan,player , etc) everywhere just (NULL),(NULL),(NULL),(NULL),

what im doing wrong ? i want to perform server wipe

Anywhere else could be player data stored ?

Thanks!

Edited by fau5tz

Advertisement