Carcass

Marker/Pointer Creation

9 posts in this topic

After the new update, I discovered that I was able to place a Marker/Point while aiming somewhere and pressing a certain key.

In this case it was "V", I had set up on the Custom Controls, Action number 2 "V" cuz that's how I was jumping on Breaking Point.

But then it will be quite annoying for my team mates, since everyone in the group could see the Marker/Pointer I had just placed by accident everytime I was trying to vault.

Then, I was messing with the key binding settings and for some reason I'm not able to place said Marker/Pointer anymore.

I didn't know how useful it was until it was gone.

Does anybody know how to re-enable this or what custom action or key bind I need to set?

Attached is a screenshot of said Marker/Pointer:

DF26BD2D770CC5F56D2B871BA701E00F31711FD7

Advertisement
6 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

I had that issue too, eventually it worked.

I really hope starts working again, like I said before, I didn't know how useful it was until it stopped working. 

21 minutes ago, Carcass said:

I really hope starts working again, like I said before, I didn't know how useful it was until it stopped working. 

Try setting the keybind outside of a game, at the arma 3 main menu. Antihacks will stop you from doing keybinds sometimes. Also, to set a marker, I believe you need to be in a party. 

Edited by Lunchbox

Advertisement