AbsentOwl

A3XAI

83 posts in this topic

First i say thanks to Face for his wonderful AI scripts which we've used for ages.

Since the latest update i've noticed alot of the roaming ai turn invincible and although alot of them are not aggressive some are. Anyone else had this issue and found a fix as my RPT is showing nothing wrong even with debug set to advanced.

• Like 2

Advertisement

Hello, 

I want to use this only for custom static misions but the problem that ive noticed is when i disable all ramdon Ai's and patrols Boots are still appearing all around the map?

Anyone have a clue how to stop this?

thanks in advance..

8 hours ago, TMHackSaW said:

Hello, 

I want to use this only for custom static misions but the problem that ive noticed is when i disable all ramdon Ai's and patrols Boots are still appearing all around the map?

Anyone have a clue how to stop this?

thanks in advance..

Hello.

Try this.

//Enabled: A3XAI automatically generates static spawns at named locations on map. Disabled: No static spawns will be generated. (Default: 1)
enableStaticSpawns = 0;

//Upper limit of dynamic spawns on map at once. Set to 0 to disable dynamic spawns (Default: 15)
maxDynamicSpawns = 0;

//Maximum number of placed random spawns on map. Set to -1 for A3XAI to automatically adjust spawn limit according to map size. Set to 0 to disable random spawns. (Default: -1)
maxRandomSpawns = 0;

• Like 1

On 16/12/2015 at 10:57 PM, AbsentOwl said:

Since the latest update i've noticed alot of the roaming ai turn invincible and although alot of them are not aggressive some are. 

Same here, no extra mod, use DMS and A3XAI 

Anybody have fix for this?

3 hours ago, exilerist said:

Hello.

Try this.

//Enabled: A3XAI automatically generates static spawns at named locations on map. Disabled: No static spawns will be generated. (Default: 1)
enableStaticSpawns = 0;

//Upper limit of dynamic spawns on map at once. Set to 0 to disable dynamic spawns (Default: 15)
maxDynamicSpawns = 0;

//Maximum number of placed random spawns on map. Set to -1 for A3XAI to automatically adjust spawn limit according to map size. Set to 0 to disable random spawns. (Default: -1)
maxRandomSpawns = 0;

Thanks for that.

• Like 1

Advertisement