Metal

FPS lag spikes

44 posts in this topic

hey got a problem with my arma 3 exile mod server. getting random lag spikes and every time someone get a lag spike server

admin is getting a error message in his admin tools.

this lag spike gets wors and longer the longer the server has been up. After restart its barley noticeble, but last hr before restart its barley even

playable, really need help here, suspected it might was a roaming AI script causing the lag, disabled the script but lag was still there, our next guess is the new 3d party hud icons? maby disable those? then to the next question,, where do i find those in the config? also its seams not all players are getting these lags but most of the players on server.

the scripts we running on server is

DMS - Defent's Mission System

A3XAI

Status bar

attached a picture of the error message

please help me!

error.jpg

Advertisement

A3XAI    Settings wrong ? or to high for the Server performance ?.

or the DMS  on my server i have the Problem is this display on the screen frame crash from 25-35 frames after the  Display gone. all is normal. use VEMF  script 0 Problems 

Wrong Startup parameter ?.

FPS Spike for all Player on the Server or only for you ? 

Edited by Its me ZovkT

disabled A3XAI cause we thought it was the AI script causing this. but it wasent, still had the lagg so enabeled it again,

you mean the bottom status bar where you see all you poptabs respect etc etc that was the problem causing drops for you? not the dms missions?

11 minutes ago, Metal said:

disabled A3XAI cause we thought it was the AI script causing this. but it wasent, still had the lagg so enabeled it again,

you mean the bottom status bar where you see all you poptabs respect etc etc that was the problem causing drops for you? not the dms missions?

21 minutes ago, Its me ZovkT said:

A3XAI    Settings wrong ? or to high for the Server performance ?.

or the DMS  on my server i have the Problem is this display on the screen frame crash from 25-35 frames after the  Display gone. all is normal. use VEMF  script 0 Problems 

Wrong Startup parameter ?.

FPS Spike for all Player on the Server or only for you ? 

startup parameters should be good, all other palyers exept the server admin is getting these lag spikes!

9 minutes ago, Metal said:

startup parameters should be good, all other palyers exept the server admin is getting these lag spikes!

ok.  A3XAI is a Massive addon. what say the Settings from this ?

Well that error message shown isnt an error, its a message from infistar.

I had the exact same issue your talking about when adding that snowman/tree script, you didnt by any chance add that did you?

3 minutes ago, Hollow said:

Well that error message shown isnt an error, its a message from infistar.

I had the exact same issue your talking about when adding that snowman/tree script, you didnt by any chance add that did you?

no we havent but we are going to try to disable DMS missions for next restart, could it be anything with the infistar antihack that causing this lagg?

Advertisement