Sign in to follow this  
modster101

how the fuck do i install this mod

9 posts in this topic

Advertisement

First, wash your mouth out with soap.

When you're done, download it by clicking the gigantic red Download button at the top of the page. Extract and save it in your Arma directory as @Exile where you have every other Arma mod you've ever downloaded. Go to your Steam library, select Arma 3, click Play.

Enable @Exile in the steam launcher, click Play. Once Arma has loaded, click Play, then Multiplayer.

Find a server running the same mods you have enabled. If you only have Exile enabled, look at the server and make sure that's all you need. Otherwise, go back and enable the other mods the server needs. Join the server.

Play.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Spartan said:

First, wash your mouth out with soap.

When you're done, download it by clicking the gigantic red Download button at the top of the page. Extract and save it in your Arma directory as @Exile where you have every other Arma mod you've ever downloaded. Go to your Steam library, select Arma 3, click Play.

Enable @Exile in the steam launcher, click Play. Once Arma has loaded, click Play, then Multiplayer.

Find a server running the same mods you have enabled. If you only have Exile enabled, look at the server and make sure that's all you need. Otherwise, go back and enable the other mods the server needs. Join the server.

Play.

Every server i try says i need CUP weapons, do i do the same thing for them as well?

You will need to download and install CUP weapons and its required mods, if any, to play on a server that needs CUP weapons, yes. Try one that just needs Exile first, though, so you can verify your Exile is installed and working properly. Otherwise, you won't exactly know what's causing your problem if you add a bunch of mods and can't connect.

11 hours ago, Spartan said:

You will need to download and install CUP weapons and its required mods, if any, to play on a server that needs CUP weapons, yes. Try one that just needs Exile first, though, so you can verify your Exile is installed and working properly. Otherwise, you won't exactly know what's causing your problem if you add a bunch of mods and can't connect.

Do you know of any base Exile servers? also thanks for your help so far.

Advertisement