bregan5

c000005 access_violation server crash

76 posts in this topic

I am using the latest server antihack, however updating to the v0022A from v0022 the server is crashing. Players are spawning in debug land very rarely. I have reverted an older version of the antihack. Nothing else was changed with the server, so I am presuming the antihack is the issue.

c000005 access_violation 

I was able to recreate the issue by teleporting to a player using the panel command. Around the same time teleporting a player to me would not work.

There are no other logs that indicate errors from the antihack. Generally I would try to resolve server issues on my own, but there are no logs indicating why I need to start fixing.

Advertisement

Well you assume or guess it because of your changes but what other mods do both of you guys run and what mallocs?

The changes I've made between those versions (you can check yourself) don't effect anything that could cause that issue. In general it sounds more like it is an extension that's doing that

20 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Well you assume or guess it because of your changes but what other mods do both of you guys run and what mallocs?

The changes I've made between those versions (you can check yourself) don't effect anything that could cause that issue. In general it sounds more like it is an extension that's doing that

I'm not sure man. Like i said, I was able to recreate the error 2 server restarts in a row.

Sorry if I have written it so you see at as I am badmouthing or something. I did not want to sound like a jackass ^^

I just need to know the mods you run and it would be great to get your log files. Server rpt, client rpt and extDB log. Especially from the times where you had the crashes :)

I have rolled back to the version of 08.12.15 and 10.12.15 no luck 

shall i try 03.12.15 ?

this is the last of the rpt !!

mention :

ARMA_LOG (.\ARMA_LOG.dll) [] []
  ARMA_LOAD (.\ARMA_LOAD.dll) [1.0.0.0] [1.0.0.0]
  extDB2 (.\extDB2.dll) [69.0.0.0] [69.0.0.0]

are these from infistar init?

Ive also try with no mods but crashed and mention those dll .. Please HELP cris

LOG:

CATracked in tempAiA\_AllInArmaTerrainPack\AiA_TerrainPack_Dummy\
  CUP_Weapons_Grenades in CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_Grenades\
  HSim_ModulesCore_H_AmbientCombat in hsim\data_h\
  CAWeapons_E_scar in tempAiA\_AllInArmaTerrainPack\AiA_TerrainPack_Dummy\
  CATracked2_us_m270mlrs in tempAiA\_AllInArmaTerrainPack\AiA_TerrainPack_Dummy\
  HSim_Misc_H_Pike in hsim\data_h\
  A3_Structures_F_Mark_Mil_Flags in a3\structures_f_mark\mil\flags\
  A3_CargoPoses_F_Heli in a3\cargoposes_f_heli\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPB in a3\weapons_f_epb\
  A3_Characters_F_INDEP in a3\characters_f_beta\indep\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPA_LongRangeRifles_GM6 in a3\weapons_f_beta\longrangerifles\gm6\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA_Civ_Constructions in a3\structures_f_epa\civ\constructions\
Mods: @CBA_A3
Extensions:
  ARMA_LOG (.\ARMA_LOG.dll) [] []
  ARMA_LOAD (.\ARMA_LOAD.dll) [1.0.0.0] [1.0.0.0]
  extDB2 (.\extDB2.dll) [69.0.0.0] [69.0.0.0]
Distribution: 0
Version 1.54.133596
Fault time: 2015/12/13 00:09:42
Fault address:  00BBD495 01:0011C495 X:\arma3\arma3server.exe
file:     Exile (__cur_mp)
world:    Chernarus
Prev. code bytes: 01 FF 74 24 04 8B 01 FF 50 04 C3 57 8B 7C 24 08
Fault code bytes: 80 3F 00 75 04 33 C0 5F C3 8B C7 8D 50 01 8A 08

Registers:
EAX:626F6C28 EBX:00000001
ECX:01C0A800 EDX:1DE994B0
ESI:FFFFFFFF EDI:626F6C28
CS:EIP:0023:00BBD495
SS:ESP:002B:0098EEB4  EBP:259AA908
DS:002B  ES:002B  FS:0053  GS:002B
Flags:00210206

Edited by TMHackSaW

4 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Sorry if I have written it so you see at as I am badmouthing or something. I did not want to sound like a jackass ^^

I just need to know the mods you run and it would be great to get your log files. Server rpt, client rpt and extDB log. Especially from the times where you had the crashes :)

didn't think you were. I have Esseker, AiA, TRYK, Nato+Rus weapons/vehicles. I will dig for the logs. Was at 5am today, I think I got rid of them while trying to figure it all out.

Mh I don't want to finger point but maybe 

Spoiler

Battleye update?

I guess out of the blue because it is an access violation it probably has something to do with external things that access read/write memory that Arma allocates and causes trouble

Spoiler

From a random page:

What is C000005 Error Code Fix error message?

The C000005 Error Code Fix error code is the numerical format of the error code generated. It’s the the most common error format used by Windows in addition to other Windows compatible software programs and device driver manufacturers.

This particular code is utilized by the supplier to diagnose the error code made. This C000005 Error Code Fix error message features a numeric code and also a practical brief description. Often the error could possibly have more parameters in C000005 Error Code Fix formatting .The further numerical code will be the location of your system sections in which the directions are stored at the time of the error code.

What can cause C000005 Error Code Fix error?

Typically, the C000005 Error Code Fix error can be because of Microsoft Windows system file failure. Missing system data files are often a substantial danger to the overall health of your computer system.

There can be lots of situations which may have resulted in system file errors. An incomplete installation, a partial file erasure, incorrect erasure of software or hardware. It may also be caused if the computer or laptop has caught a a virus or spyware attack or through an improper shut down of the computer or laptop. The aforementioned events may very well end up in the erasure or data corruption of Windows system data files. A damaged system file will lead to absent or wrongly linked information and data files needed for the accurate operation of the program.

All DLLs are "allowed/trusted" on the server(s)?

Oh it should do it alone, but I was thinking there was an update? because somebody asked me yesterday if I know anything about the BE update ^^

So far I rly don't know what the source of that issue is

• Like 1

Advertisement