MrWhite

[EVENT] Abandoned Safe Script

4 posts in this topic

Some of you guys may know that Script from good old Arma 2 times. It is a script, that marks Abandoned Safes on the Map for everybody and set the code of the safe back to 0000. (Safe has to be untouched in a given time period). I would love to have that kinda script in the mod itself, but it would also be cool if someone can code this as an script for anyone to use it.

• Like 2

Advertisement

I like the purge and safe idea, although I do think the purge thing still favors large groups. Wouldnt take much for large groups to just go around and hit all the bases they know of with little resistance. Maybe when a base payment hasnt been paid instead of deleting it right off other players can have the option to purchase the foreclosed property from the office dude for a period of 1 week or whatever. Or have a prize from the twinkle twister be a super rare, one time use "key to the city". Like the thermal scanner but it just unlocks whatever locked door the cursor is on. I wish there was a way to set bases/people on fire. Walk up to a base part/captive person with a can of gas and matches and get an option to set it/them on fire.

Edited by READTHESCROLL

Advertisement