Malskey

Memory error when join server / arma 3 crash

Question

Here 2 error messages after I click "Ready" button and get crashed:

first: application error - instruction memory read...

second: arma 3 closed unexpected...

Help :v Every time when I try to join in a server (after lobby) I get crash :/

error.png

5 answers to this question

and me im onto bis now sent them reports so if i get a fix i will let you guys know. its literally unplayable now. i was getting away with shutting the pc down and turning it back on then i could play for over an hour sometimes 2 now i cant play for more than a minute. the error just appeared after the arma update and its been getting worse and worse and i have tried multiple fixes to no avail. its getting on my nerves cause i was really enjoying exile lately and given up with other games so hopefully a fix soon. 

Edited by steve88
  • Like 1

Advertisement

well for me i was told it was to do with rhs mod. will test tonight to see if its cured. if your running mods probably a mod at fault. i found bis actually quite helpful might be worth taking out a ticket with them. 

None of these work for me

I even did a clean server install and works ok till I have added a few scripts like towing and advance bank and they all work well then BAMM the same bloody error

so far I have done absolutely everything to try to sort this including a very large 32gig page file 2x my ram and I have the performance exe for server and client I have the malloc4 etc dll and still BAM kick memory cant be read error.. I am sure it is a ArmA 3 error from the update as I never had these before. 4 days of headache trying to sort this and quite frankly I am about to give up with arma till this is fixed

Love the work all the peeps on here have done and enjoyed playing around with mods so thanks to all for there great work.

• Like 1

Advertisement