Sign in to follow this  
odizzzzle

Start parameters and CUP mismatch?

7 posts in this topic

So I've moved to a really nice dedicated box at ovh. Everything is great, with the exception that cup weapons is showing up for some and not for others. I have checked with them and they say they are up to date and verified in a3 launcher. Has it something to do with my parameters?

start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@Exile;@Bornholm;@ASDG_JR;CUP_Weapons;@TRYK;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF; -servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile;@extDB2;@A3XAI; -filePatching; -config=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit -enableHT -malloc=system

thx in advance  

Is it not supposed to look like this: @CUP_Weapons?  Notice that you are missing the "@" symbol.  I don't get how it would be showing for some and not others though.

Edited by drsmith87

Advertisement

Crazy that I have looked at this 100 times and missed that. I will report back. Yeah I have no idea how it's possible. I had a guy even buy one at trader and pull out an invisible gun. 

Thx

ok.. everything working.. however.. i keep popping out of a3launcher and maca said there must be an issue with my startup parameters.. any ideas what i'm messsing up on?

start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@Exile;@Bornholm;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons;@TRYK;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF; -servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_Exile;@extDB2;@A3XAI; -filePatching; -config=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit -enableHT -malloc=system

On his "check server" page for a3launcher it shows this for the start parameters..

"The -mod param is formatted correctly.
(Eg. "-mod=C:\mods\@mod1;C:\mods\@mod2;C:\mods\@mod3;"). "

Should I have the path in there like this? 

Lastly.. what does this do? @extDB2, and is it actually needed?

Well extDB2 should be a folder next to addon folder in @ExileServer ;) Idont use it with params. You might have to many Server sided mods, Why A3XAI on serverside?(i might be daft though) And also, whenever im making "bigger" changes to server, it will go away from A3L for a while, but not long though.

EDIT maybe i dunno exact details, but extDB is a thing that makes server work with database :)

Edited by [OMG]Slim

Advertisement