Sign in to follow this  
dobrowney

Padlock

10 posts in this topic

Advertisement

That would be nice ;p

Then you can kidnap people put them in a house and lock them insidexD

Would also be cool if you could tie people up like with cables ties (like you can on altis life).

Edited by Boothy
  • Like 2

I don't like the idea, gives to much security to a sniper, allows him to go in a house and lock himself in and focus on one arc of fire without having to worry about someone coming in the building to kick his ass.

Dude he could also place some mines behind him.

And i dont think a simple sniper is going to spend 5000 for a codelock just to protect a simple sniper position...^^

About the idea with code locks, i'm not sure if i like that. You can build your base, where is the need for an already build house?

Dude he could also place some mines behind him.

And i dont think a simple sniper is going to spend 5000 for a codelock just to protect a simple sniper position...^^

About the idea with code locks, i'm not sure if i like that. You can build your base, where is the need for an already build house?

I would spend 5000k on a code lock to protect my favourite snipe position.

Granted i wouldn't be running around with them to slap them on every building i run into but if there was a particular good one overlooking a high loot that my team frequent i would have a lock on it in a heart beat.

I don't like the idea, gives to much security to a sniper, allows him to go in a house and lock himself in and focus on one arc of fire without having to worry about someone coming in the building to kick his ass.

There could also be a possibility that you could pick lock it :)

I think code locks should be used on bases (can't pick lock them) and padlocks to lock anything else (can be pick lock them).

Advertisement