DarkSideSixOff

Camping Lantern

13 posts in this topic

There's a camping lantern in Arma 3 by default so no model making s required. Simply make it to where you can craft the camping lantern using batteries and a light bulb, and you can either carry around the lantern with you, or place it somewhere.

150px-Arma3_CfgVehicles_Land_Camping_Lig

• Like 13

Advertisement

LOL it would be a nice light source Vs flood lights and Generator (up coming generator sound) fuel could be a power source instead of batteries.

1-lightbulb

1- metal pole/ metal board/junk metal or a combination of those

1- 20L fuel Can(full)

= Lantern

Edited by tom4
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, tom4 said:

LOL it would be a nice light source Vs flood lights and Generator (up coming generator sound) fuel could be a power source instead of batteries.

1-lightbulb

1- metal pole/ metal board/junk metal or a combination of those

1- 20L fuel Can(full)

= Lantern

Well, thing about that is the Camping Lantern is a florescent light powered by batteries, and at current, batteries don't really have a purpose, and i think using them for the lantern would be perfect. Fuel can be used for other things, but it doesn't really fit with the kind of lantern we have available in Arma 3, and using it would prevent from having to model one, and take up space for the Exile download. Killing 3 birds with a single stone.

• Like 2

Well, thing about that is: Amazing Where I live happens to have both power sources, Maybe I'm just lucky. I haven't happened across a battery in my travels where as fuel seems overly abundant. Do not see any reason to change the model, look at the Dummy place holders for flood lights and generators.

Advertisement