coftsock

Christmas tree with lights [Updated]

36 posts in this topic

Great for your 12 year old players to remind them santa is around the corner yeep

Uses pine tree from CUP to have alternate colored blinking/flashing lights in the tree.

https://github.com/CoftSock/Arma-3-christmas-tree

Comes with premade mission as an example which also includes scrollwheel menu tool to get locations for your tree

Edit with your tree location and put

christmastree.sqf

in your mission root then In initplayerlocal.sqf below 

if (!hasInterface || isServer) exitWith {};

add

execvm "christmastree.sqf";

CUP core and maps needed

Edited by coftsock
  • Like 4

Advertisement
7 hours ago, Eggbox said:

can multiple positions for multiple trees be entered? 

sure can, id think you would just need to make tree1.sqf, tree2.sqf and call them

6 minutes ago, READTHESCROLL said:

Freakin awesome lol. What map are you on and what snow script? Thirsk?

Chernarus Winter and the snow script is an ancient one that i tinkered with

ok.. I tried the script with multiple positions (tree1.sqf tree2.sqf etc) but i don't see them where they are supposed to be, it is more than likely I'm putting wrong positions in :/

if anyone can help me out with the positions to get a few trees dotted around the terminal trader zone I would be more than grateful

also, if anyone knows of a compatible snow script for altis I would like to have a look at it please

thanks in advance

32 minutes ago, Eggbox said:

ok.. I tried the script with multiple positions (tree1.sqf tree2.sqf etc) but i don't see them where they are supposed to be, it is more than likely I'm putting wrong positions in :/

if anyone can help me out with the positions to get a few trees dotted around the terminal trader zone I would be more than grateful

also, if anyone knows of a compatible snow script for altis I would like to have a look at it please

thanks in advance

Based on the fact that you are trying to put this "around the terminal trader" tells me you are trying to use this on Altis? The OP states that this will only work with the All in Arma mod so unless you decide to run that with Altis, it won't work.

5 hours ago, Eggbox said:

thanks in advance

did you create seperate files named "tree1.sqf" "tree2.sqf" etc?? if so did you In initplayerlocal.sqf below if (!hasInterface || isServer) exitWith {}; add

execvm "tree1sqf";

execvm "tree2.sqf";

etc etc?

to get locations easily just use the tool that i linked in the OP

Advertisement