Sign in to follow this  
Softii

Clan xml logo as Territory Flag, revive vote, instadoc hotkey vote

14 posts in this topic

hello,

First of all, congrats to the Dev team for making this mod happen :) 

Now i got this little suggestion, 

How about having clans be able to use their clan xml Logo on a territory flag, with either a black or white base for example..

It's rather an esthetic feature, but it would make clan bases easier to spot, and just be cool in general :D:P 

Who else would like that ?

I also vote up for an advanced revive system, and an instadoc hotkey :) 

• Like 3

Why don't you just place a poll? https://www.easypolls.net/ 

An xml logo connection would be great, though have always thought that it requires the UID of the actual online link to be online? I could be wrong.

A revive system was also stated to be placed in once this mod becomes a 1.0, i think we all would like the revive earlier, but this is their plan. 

Advertisement

There isn't a way to make this work because...this isn't how arma works. The mission file can't be told to include an entire directory of pictures somewhere on a client's pc. 

5 hours ago, bregan5 said:

There isn't a way to make this work because...this isn't how arma works. The mission file can't be told to include an entire directory of pictures somewhere on a client's pc. 

Your squad xml is not located on your pc but within a server using a link.  

On 11/28/2015, 11:23:13, happydayz said:

problem is they can make the picture anything they want..................... imagine what you would see.........................

True that, but still :) 

On 11/29/2015, 9:42:17, William =D said:

Your squad xml is not located on your pc but within a server using a link.  

exactly, so there should be some way to link to those pictures even if a player isn't online, by either saving it in the server's DB once it's used, or to have it link permanently or so :) 

It is possible to have clan flags in game, but you would need assistance from your admin to manually put it in. We have custom flags running on our server. It all depends if the admin / or scriptor would be prepared to assist you with that.

It would be great to have the flags setup the same as the clan logo's on vehicles and uniforms.

(My apologies, English is not my home language)

LOL if you don't know where your groups places are then maybe you should go door to door asking.

Sounds good in principle- I have a feeling it could go bad quickly, if you don't believe me watch side chat

Advertisement