Cloud9.G2A Skadoodle

Australia Taviana Server

8 posts in this topic

When i last looked there was one running. I think i was running other mods to like cars and guns. Just use the steam server list and Shit loads will pop up. Right click steam click server, change filter to arma 3 then search by ping boom.

Advertisement

I'd love to learn some map building.  A classic map like Taviana with some new-school design considerations to give the terrain some more realism would be epic.

I tried playing a few ported maps in A3 but I felt like I was playing A2 again with updated characters and new vehicles. Haven't seen a map that rivals Altis's realistic terrain yet but I do agree, Altis is a bit bland.

Find me someone to do some custom traders and i will put one up. I hate working with the 3d editor lol 

Hey dude

I will ask around and see if there is anyone interested. If I could find someone to make custom traders could you really put one up? Just wondering how hard it would be and what sort of knowledge would you need to do something like this. Myself and a friend have fairly good knowledge of computers and programming so if you could point us to some sort of wiki or tutorial we might be able to sort something out. Brez also looked interested in learning. I'll ask around anyway.

That's just for placing the objects or as you say just the buildings around it.   

The database tables of costs and menu's of how to purchase/sell items are a whole different thing.

If you look around the net you may be able to find the code for the traders with the tables that you could populate to have the items you want the traders to sell and at what cost.

Edited by Brez

Advertisement