Joshieee

Banned from every Exile server?

33 posts in this topic

Lol shouldnt hack buddy, you probably got battleye global, I think VAC bans dont apply to arma games( I am not sure about that though).

You can try to join my server and i can have a look whats up if ya want xD

Peace!

PS. You didnt HAVE to hack really, could be accident, just jkz up there :) If you did hack though, and still have any hacking software on your PC get rid of it IMMEDIATELY!!

Advertisement

I Dont hack, I'm not even Battleye banned, I can play on any other servers with other mods, just not Exile. I've been playing Wasteland and other mods for the last few weeks.

No idea why I'm banned from all Exile servers

P.S. I cant join your server i don't have all the mods installed.

Edited by Joshieee

As Exile has no global database checking bans you have to be banned globally by BE..or all Servers you've tried are running InfiStar with VAC Ban Check and ban you because you're VAC banned..

Oh thanks for that info Foxx!Post your UID  joshiee im in this ban list ill have a look

Sorry for 2 posts instead of 1!

Edited by [OMG]Slim

It has listed some UIDs not all though, cos some of people play on my server do have VAC bans on Steam.

Nope it says listed UIDs or VAC bans, this is weird though, why would Infistar do that? Was it like that back in A2?

Edited by [OMG]Slim

Yeah sorry that doesnt relate to UIds, but like Foxx said you cant play cos of VAC ban, its really weird cos it looks like it is the same for me, but i do know players with VAC bans and they play on server. I do belive you will find a server which doesnt use Infistar, and then you can get in. you just gonna have to look for a while...

Advertisement