DEADPOOL_ZA

HLC Mod and Exile

25 posts in this topic

Hey Hey you awesome guys at EXILE land

i just want to ask is there anyway in this green blue happy world that you guys and the ppl from Half Life Creations (HLC) can join together to add the mod to exile as a standard?

The mod is epic it adds lots of new guns and optics and all goodies.............

or are you may by busy with your own little ting? 

Lets face it arma 3 standard guns is awesome but more is better! i know in big country's making a server and add mods to download is not a big problem ppl will make that server full but in small country's like in South Africa our players are to noob to download mods and modded servers are empty .

Yeah i know our small guys what are we, we are just a small dot in a big world but hey! our little guys also count for something hehehe.

Please keep up the good work and we cant wait for the new update (come on u arma 3 dev guys give us 1.54 already)

DEADPOOL OUT

I will gladly support any idea to make Arma 3 SA better. and as you mentioned, even tho we are a small community... we still matter... not 100% sure what im supporting but... Im IN!

• Like 1

Advertisement
12 minutes ago, Ash777 said:

I will gladly support any idea to make Arma 3 SA better. and as you mentioned, even tho we are a small community... we still matter... not 100% sure what im supporting but... Im IN!

Lol........i am only explaining on why i ask for this mod to be added to arma 3 

i think that is what i want us to support

It would be a absolute blast if exile made HLC into there based mod it will not only change the loot but also the way the games is getting all them high power full snipers from civilian buildings and more it would be more pvp around military buildings 

The HLC mod is in my opinion the best weapon mod even better than CUP mod yes you heard me. 

even doh i doubt it will get into exile based mod since its a low populatede mod only a few server use it aswell CCG's server sadly ;( 

• Like 1

Compared to other Weapon Addons like MAS or CUP the HLC addons have way higher quality in all aspects. Models look really nice. Same for the textures. Also sounds are really nice and they work next to RHS Addons without problems..

We're running HLC on our server already and it's a nice mixture of low/crap weapons and mid cal weapons..

Would be a nice addition to Exile instead of using other addons or their ported weapons instead.

• Like 1

One question I have in regards to HLC versus RHS as well as MAS and CUP is how does the damage model compare to vanilla?  I read up that RHS is actually a different scale than vanilla so it takes more shots with an RHS gun than a vanilla one. Maybe that is an old version of RHS though.

38 minutes ago, Flosstradamus said:

got a link for this weapon pack?

also got a video for the weapons in this mod aswell :D 

some of the HLC weapons can also use arma 3 vanilia optics 

Edited by kimse
  • Like 1

Advertisement