CrazyCorky

Why always weapons and vehicle mods?

18 posts in this topic

I'm just kind of curious as to why all we see are the weapon and vehicle mods on servers. It kind of creates an imbalance in loot.

Am I the one who would like to see more clothing options available?

While I know most owners try to make it as easy to connect as they can, it would be nice to see some variety.

• Like 2

Corky my friend, I too am curious to discover if this is possible without causing to much disruption. I thoroughly enjoy finding a new outfit or straw pork pie hat but after collecting all outfits and accessories I want more!! More then anything I'd love to see the inclusion of stealth gear, as, if I'm not in my casuals, I'd love to be in a full black stealth night ops set up....get all James bond on people's b ' hinds 

Advertisement

Well gentlemen i might have the answer to what you are looking for in a few days (after some testing) I have a mod server that i am going to be opening to the public. I will warn you though i already have 12 different mods on the server and it is about 3 and 1/2 gbs of download.  But I do have 3 different gear packs that are all part of the loot tables and can be bought from the vendors. I will give you the IP and Port here when i go public.

• Like 3

Im Still working on some of the loot spawns and the traders as the weapons packs that i am putting in also have a ton of stuff.  Did i mention that we have zombies on our server also?

• Like 1

Advertisement