Sign in to follow this  
Tomm121

Exile on Australia

9 posts in this topic

Would just like some help and hopefully someone could explain how I put exile on a map such as Australia or Taviana. What do I need to change in files and how easy it it to do?

Thanks

I had the same issue when I first started. I started asking around for the Australia.pbo/mission file. All you need to do is take the current mission file, usually Altis.pbo, and edit the appropriate items.

For example, in the addons and addonsAuto lists, add "australia" into both.

Change the spawn locations so no one spawns in water, etc.

Advertisement

I'm Having issues setting up the Australia map on my server. I followed everthing i could find in just about every form, but it still doees not load up. Does anyone have or know if/where i moght find a full/complete TuT on this?

You'll find a hell of a lot of information in the official Australian map thread here.

And sorry, but saying you're having a problem without supplying any information on that problem doesn't help people, help you!

On 4/1/2016 at 1:02 AM, Taylor FDC said:

Watch this video I walk you though putting Australia on Exile

So i pretty much did all you said but in then i see my spawn point works perfectly. then i got all my players this is fine too. Then i see the traders but the animation is robotic so bugged and when i want to buy something i cant cuz there is nothing to buy. The vehicle treader works but the animation is buggy robotic Could you help me please.

7 hours ago, XxFri3ndlyxX said:

So i pretty much did all you said but in then i see my spawn point works perfectly. then i got all my players this is fine too. Then i see the traders but the animation is robotic so bugged and when i want to buy something i cant cuz there is nothing to buy. The vehicle treader works but the animation is buggy robotic Could you help me please.

With 9.6 exile they changed the way trader are, so here is the updated file https://www.dropbox.com/s/eiqvkjk7b3114gx/acd_fnc_createTradingOffice.sqf?dl=0

• Like 1

Advertisement