Th3 R34p3r 187

Exile mod is too easy.

48 posts in this topic

I'm gone keep this short and simple. I can't see into the future so i don't know what the plans are for ''Exile''. 
But the mod is too easy as of now, little to no excitement except PvP moments where there is a possability of losing vehicle, loot in vehicle and or gear on body.

Now for the people that got 1000+ hours in Arma 2 epoch/overpoch and are pretty familiar with these ''mods''.
Remember the keys you had to take everywhere to lock your car ?, remember the gold briefcases you had to take to your base to safely store them ?. 
Having to take your currencies with you and always having to have a key on you of your vehicle which whas always nerve wrecking ?.

I miss that stuff. As of now there is no way of getting someone's vehicle or even gain something valueable from a person. 
Cuz a 4 digit code on a vehicle is unlockable, and pop tabs, go immediatly to a unreachable bank account. 

So only gain-able thing from a player is loot. Which is for Arma veterans not realy rewarding.
Those who played ARMA 2 know what i'm talking about. Having sniped someone to find keys on them or a load of briefcases whas always a hoooray moment.

Anyhow just my tought.

• Like 11

Simple solution: make poptabs stealable, I mean if you kill someone you should be able to take their poptabs. Of course then you need some sort of bank (with max of idk, 50k? 100k poptabs? so you couldnt hoard it all in the bank) Also, maybe some missions that reward you with poptabs.

• Like 5

Advertisement

Completely agree with you mate, to add to this fixing vehicles with duct tape! money is safe on you at all times, why not use atm at least then there is that period of risk and excitement where you transport money to safety rather than its there on you by default !

I said it also we need similar medical system to the one ACE uses, few more tweaks here and there and it will be exciting again!

• Like 2

It would still come down to the server you play on. Some servers have less action while others have plenty as it is. I've been playing on a clan server where I've had more than enough to do to stay out of their sights (it's like having a 20 man death squad on your tail)- and then thinking that they could strip me of more than they can today doesn't really sound good in my ears.

To me (personally) Exile is a nice mod as it is. Yes there can be made improvements but I don't think it should turn into a loot-fest where the main objective is to strip other players of everything. Even a 50k bank would take me months to get on my server. Items bought are lost when killed and I can live with that because I set the "value" of my kill. But as a lone wolf player I have all the action I could ever want as it is.

I've found a server that gives me what I need - so maybe other players should do the same and not just want major change to the mod itself.
- or make a server option to "force reset" the characters every number of days (once a week or what ever). But it should be a server option - not a mechanic.

Simple solution: make poptabs stealable, I mean if you kill someone you should be able to take their poptabs. Of course then you need some sort of bank (with max of idk, 50k? 100k poptabs? so you couldnt hoard it all in the bank) Also, maybe some missions that reward you with poptabs.

I think this is a great idea, but then max should be a variable - which could be adjusted by the server owner

then find the right server... i almost left exile behind because the things u just said u can buy fkng everything in one place and its so cheap so everything is worthless.

but then i found a nice hardcoreserver with alot of new items  like new vehicles, weapons and uniforms and the traders are spread all over the map so u find pvp everyhwere and u need to drive long if u want to fully equipt urself so bases are usefull because u can keep the stuff there together.

u get the best weapons only on missions and armed vehicles like strider too but they spawn there only like 2-3 times in a day and its reallly hard because the server is full and everyone wants them.

alot of zombies spawn in cities if theres fog  thats cool to fight against other players in that place.

the server is gamersinc :ph34r: i play there now like 4 days and luv it.

btw i got over 1k hours in arma 3 i played most of the time epoch, was the best place to rape other bases because u can take the cars and loot all shelfs :)

• Like 2

100% agree with this post. It's time for Exile to take its training wheels off and get a lil more dirty. Also, regarding other posts, all the plus loot super easy funtime 10k poptabs base build kit for new members servers out there are killing the game. They make it so easy that it takes no time for people to get bored and leave.

I think you will be satisfied, soon ;)

I hope they finally add transferable poptabs/rep on pvp kills. 

• Like 1

ATM - remember the trader camping problems. This would just create a bunch of lazy and unskilled players camping 3rd person around ATMs. If you limit the amount that you can bank that negates the motivation to have more than X amount.

PVP not Bonnie and Clyde, Not sure why you would play a PVP game for reasons other then PvPing. If you want to rob a bank I am sure you could do that in Altis life or whatever its called.   

• Like 1

EASY???

Come to my server. People struggle to stay alive!

The AI are that nuts they hunt you down, and use tactics.

Its got to a point that most of my players need to team up together just to do AI missions and that's with tanks!!

Server is ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HA...To easy!!!

Advertisement