prue420

[SOLVED] Thank U Face For The Best Roaming AI Ever

16 posts in this topic

I see some post with people not appreciating the time and work Face has put into his Ai ,DZAI ,A3EAI and A3XAI . Me and my community PPG want to say thank you Face for the best arma 2 and arma 3 roaming AI ever. Your Ai made my server what it is and thank you for for all your hard work take all the time you need your school work is more important.  I hope others can write something to show Face what he means to the Arma community. 

Edited by prue420
  • Like 14

Advertisement

I would say A3XAI is the most important Mod for Exile!

How boring would it be to run around the map, knowing that there is no threat, in no village, city, nowhere else except the missions.

No setting up of traps to capture the vehicles and gear of the AI, never to be chased by helis, wouldn´t be the Exile i want to play!

So i want to let the following Gif speak for me:

msty.gif

• Like 1

A3xai is very good, however since 1.54 at least on Exile, roaming ai that spawn with trucks sometimes are invincible. You can hit them with a car, blow them up with a stachel, etc. Pretty funny actually.

Just starting up on Arma again after a long break. Face's AI were always a staple on my servers. Anyone got a copy they can send me?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, fr1nk said:

Just starting up on Arma again after a long break. Face's AI were always a staple on my servers. Anyone got a copy they can send me?

Come play at our house instead ole buddy :) 

Advertisement